Personal Statement



Personal Statement

My passion for design began at an early age, in my childhood growing up in a small village near a forest I was surrounded by nature and it's beauty. The changing of the seasons when the colors of the leaves began to shift from green to red was my first insight into the beauty of colours.
From here I got into drawing I would paint and draw various images of the woods that surrounded my home and try to mimic the colour of the forest. This childhood passion became the basis for my career choice.
In the last couple of years, became more interested in patterns, shapes, and architecture. I have a great passion for design, it helps me to express myself. I like challenges and solving problems, I am loving meeting new people and working with others, I think that we can learn from each other as a group. I think nature has the most beautiful palette and humans are naturally drawn towards it.
I started Interior Desing and Technology with the view of gaining a better understanding of Desing as a whole. The course has allowed me to learn the beauty of light shadows and design techniques. There is no better feeling in my opinion than taking an idea and creating something uniquely beautiful on software such as Google Sketchup, this allows and idea and vision to explode to life before the user's eyes. Design is at the center of my life and has only grown from my studies.
I will continue to better myself and learn more as I gain a foothold in the industry the was the result of a childhood obsession with nature and it's beauty.



Comments