MY VISION

Hello, world!

I hope you are all doing well.
So today I was looking at my previous post, research, and the work I have done so far. I had to sit down and think, kind of plan my next step.

So my vision for this project is to be modern, (safe) the main key elements are how the colorus affect us and especially elderly people, that is why I am spending quite awhile picking the right colours for every room, for this project w also have to design an in-built furniture feature, I picked storage above the bedrooms beds as I personally think that would make it more homely feel.

The main focus is to create a safe environment for the residents.
While doing some research last week I got this thing in my head.
I am not just designing " a building " I am designing someone's home and that made it very easy to understand and follow. I am planning to start working on digital sample boards to help me to finish the design quicker. The main rule is sade, friendly environment.

The concept is nature so for the boards I would maybe do some faded nature elements such as trees or flowers?


Comments