In built furniture

Hello Wednesday!

As you all know I have been working on my final year project for the nursing home.

I have been looking at some inbuilt furniture for this project as its one of the requirements. A couple a days ago I share some pictures with you and in one of them I drew the storage unit behind the bed about a month ago, I really like that idea, because my main focus for this project is to design the rooms so it would feel like home instead of an institution. I will also share some cool images I found online.
While doing digital sample boards I got an idea to use inbuilt bookshelves for the living room as it makes it more homelike and personally I think it goes with the decor idea that I have in my head.


Here is the pictures I drew a couple weeks ago of the storage behind the bed in the bedroom. 



And here are some pictures that I found on the internet. 



Thank you for reading, and we'll talk soon!



Comments