Furniture Plan Measurements

Happy Saturday!

So there are only 6 days left to submission of the Final Year Project. 😓 It is scary, exciting and sad at the same time. I am more than happy and proud of myself to be finishing the course, yet I am very sad to be leaving college and my bellowed lecturers like this. We didn't even say proper goodbyes to each other.
Because I had to make some changes to the design yesterday, today I made new plans for the boards. I am not sure if they are going to be on the final year boards OR if these plans are going to be put in the folder as the supporting documentation. ( As the plans with the furniture need to have the measurements making sure it fits with the regulations. )
Tomorrow I am going to make a board and decide what I am going to do with it. The plans need to be polished, don't judge!

Thank you all for reading my blogs, and talk soon!
T-6 Days!







Comments