FINAL YEAR BOARDS Part 3

Hello,
so today I would like to share with you the remaining boards.




This is the Activities Board I created. Again as mentioned previously in my blog the main focus was on colour. Peachy tones bring happiness to people, and I thought it would be a great colour to set the mood in the Activities room.




The following board is for Reception Area, here I am proposing an open plan waiting area outside the Reception Area. I wanted to give a modern feel as that is the face of the inside of the nursing home. 



For the Smoking Room I wanted to create a happy mood, so people could enjoy themselves in peace while smoking, they might read a book, or look out the window. 




The last board is a KEY PLAN, will start the presentation video I have to prepare for my lecturer, here I am basically naming where the rooms are going to be and showing the Private, Semi-Public and Public Areas that I have designed.  



Comments