Age Friendly Ireland Outdoor Spaces & Buildings

Hello everyone !!


I hope you all having a good week.

So I have been doing some research on elderly person behavior. The outside environment can make the difference between someone participating n life and them being isolated at home. Accessible public transport places to sit, trip hazards. It is very important that elderly people have guidance and someone to help them if they are stuck or struggling.
Since I was a little I got told to always respect the elderly and help them if I can.

As you all know I am doing research for my FYP and I am collecting all the dates and the websites so I can go back and look at any time needed.

https://agefriendlyireland.ie/category/outdoor-spaces-buildings/why-its-important-outdoor-spaces-buildings/

Comments