Concept Board

Happy weekend!

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoying your weekend 😃
So I was looking thru my USB and I found a Concept board that I did a couple weeks ago that I forgot to share it with you.
Please don't judge, it was the 5-minute job and I was just looking for a starting point 😆

My start/ concept was form nature, when I visited the Nursing home for the very first time I knew it then straight away that nature is going to be my starting point. After doing A LOT of research that I shared with ye I've learned that we are naturally drawn towards nature, the importance of humans and nature and why I picked green/ blue colors if you read my blogs you know what I am talking about.

I will share with you my next step, thank you so much for reading my blogs, and have a good weekend 😇


Comments