Field Trip in Clare

Hello everyone!

So yesterday we went on a field trip to Carrigoran nursing home and to see Industrial Kitchen that is being built at the moment in NewMarket on Fergus that was once a Pub.

I will share the images I took with ye down bellow.

The visit to the nursing home was very helpful, the place is gorgeous, very welcoming.

 These pictures are of the Sensory room that they have in Carrigoran nursing home.




Now I think the Sensory room is lovely, however after being there for a couple of minutes I started feeling a bit unwell, personally, I need fresh air, but that's just me. 









These are the images I took of the meeting, outside and the communal area rooms. 


And down below are the images I took of the Industrial kitchen that is being built at the moment. 








Comments