Happy 2020!

Happy 2020!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had an amazing holiday!

Meantime I've been working on college work, I did some primary research and continued researching on the internet about elderly care. I found some interesting articles and websites that I am going to share with you all. I will also share the interviews I did with Social care students and 3 cares that are currently are working in the caring homes around Limerick and Clare areas.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed interviewing people and this helped me to understand better the common problems that workers found working in the industry.
I would also like to thank them for taking the time off their busy work schedule and giving me this opportunity to understand better why is it so important that we design a good and safe environment for elderly care.

In this blog today I also want to talk about my plan for this semester. So so far I did a lot of research like I have mentioned before, however, I feel like I still need to do a bit more, meanwhile, I am still waiting to get a brief from our lecture for this project, so I just want to make sure that I am covered and know what I am doing.
I also have a few deadlines this month that I have been working on in the last couple of weeks that I am going to share with you all.
As well as that I will as mentioned already will share the interviews I did and secondary information.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, and I wish you all the best  2020!

Egle

Comments