Dutch Design Week 2019

Hello everyone!!!

I've been so busy I completely forgot to blog about our trip to Eindhoven.
As I have mentioned in the previous blogs this year my lecturer organized us a trip to Eindhoven to Dutch Design Week, where designers come from all over the world to show their design. Words can't describe how much I loved the whole experience, it was my first time going to such a big show and honestly, it was so interesting to see different approaches of different designs, I got to visit art exhibitions, unfortunately my phone died by the time we got there.
I got to see a wood workshop, whole building that is made from materials that are recycled. It was just so cool to see different work and I am already planning to go back next year because I feel inspired by all the different designs and exhibitions I saw.
I had such a good experience, in such a little time I learned and got inspired, it is so important to lean the new approaches to design.
Dutchland is so ahead of Ireland, and this makes me so sad because as an English speaking country Ireland could be so far with the design, hopefully, in a few years, it will change.
I will attach some pictures I took like I have mentioned before my phone died and I couldn't take more pictures. 














































Comments