d2p Detail Project


Hello Tuesday !!

I hope you all having a good week. 

So as mentioned previously I've been working on my project for detailing, although we are still not done I decided to show ye what I have been working on so far. The deadline got extended until next Monday.
For the detailing project, I decided to show 5 details in total. The first detail is I chose was showing how the metal leg is joining the table desk. The second detail is showing the L shaped bracket that will be holding the separation board. The third detail is of the finger joints showing how the storage unit will be put together. The fourth detail is showing how the storage will be helping to support the separation board. And the last detail is to show the table corners. All the measurements are given on the CAD drawing.
There are some small changes that need to be done to the project, I just wanted to show what I did so far. 

Here I attached the screen capture of the CAD A1 sheet. 
The detail that is coloured in magenta is the bits that will be cut out with the CNC machine in Fab Lab in Limerick on the second of December, which is next Monday. 

Thank you all so much for reading my blog, I will keep you all updated on my next step!


Comments