A week left

Hello Friday!
I hope you all had a fantastic week, all can I say that time is flying! There is exactly one week left until W2W competition. This day next Friday we will be done with this project, I really enjoyed solving problems and doing all the research, this is the first project that I got to design a furniture piece. I got to learn about Circular Economy and more about the damage that sitting for long hours can do to us.
I did so much research about the Circular Economy, about the posture, about the height-adjustable tables, that now I am stuck in a loop. I wanted my design to be simple, to be easily set up, but now I feel like it is not enough, maybe it's because I am doubting and criticizing myself too much?
So yeah its 5pm on a Friday and I am not sure if all my work will pay off, I feel like this project is my baby I put so many hours into it and now I feel lost?
One minute I think I have it and I am happy with it, next, I am not? Maybe that is just a process I still have a week to figure it out. Today I did plan, elevations, section and 3D views for it for the table. I think I also came up with the name because the project is a height-adjustable table, a storage unit, and a ping-pong table I thought to call it "something 3". Also when I was drawing and doodling with the plan I notice that the side elevation looks like an upside-down "E", and, because my name is Egle I thought it was a smart idea, I was doodling around with an "E" and "3" I was trying to make into a 3D letters and numbers, I will do more when I get home.
I also made a Concept, Mood and Inspirational Boards for this project. My main focus is posture and how to help the posture.
All I left to do now for Monday is the digital material board, I have some materials picked already I just need to narrow down a bit.
I will continue working on the project and try to come up with the better design as at the moment, I am not very happy about it, it could also be that I just spent 6 hours staring at it too. 😁😁😁
Thank you so much for reading my blog, have a good weekend you all and I will post on Monday !!
Egle


Comments