Sustainable materials

Hello everyone, 

Happy Monday!
Monday is my favourite day of the week !! :)

I am still working on the Walls to Workstations project, where my class and I are trying to design an item of office furniture or a small place in the office that is more futuristic for the competition..

So .. I started to gather some information on Sustainable materials..
You might ask what are Sustainable materials?
I'll do my best to explain as much as I can. Sustainable material is any material that can be put to effective use in the present without compromising its availability for use by latter generations.
Building materials that are typically considered to be "green" include renewable plants materials such as timber, recycled materials and other products that are renewable and reusable and are non-toxic.


Bellow I attached a picture of some of the Sustainable materials.


Image result for sustainable materials

Thank you so much for reading my Blog,
Egle

Comments