Interviews


Hey, 

I hope you all having a fantastic afternoon!

I interviewed three different work/office places to understand what difficulties, challenges, likes and dislikes they have working in the offices.

The first person I interview is currently working in Deloitte, in Limerick.

Dislikes and Difficulties that she faced are:
→ Didn't like sitting at her desk all day.
→ Uncomfortable chair & desk.
→ Sore back, neck.
→ Table too high.

However she enjoys working surrounded by people, likes the routine of having same hours every day... Flexible hours if someone needed to go early they could work through breaks. The floor she currently works on doesn't have too many people, so the office is not too loud.




Second person I interview is currently working in a Call Center in Limerick.

Dislikes and Difficulties that she faced are:

→ Broken Air Conditioner (Too warm in the summer/ Too cold in the winter).
→ The front of the desk is very uncomfortable (Table is uneven, the right side is out more and the curve is on the left supposed to be for computers, but the computer is in the middle).
→ Sore neck and back. 

→ It is also gets very stuffy sometimes.
→Broken windows. (Can't open them).

She also enjoyed the routine and that hours were flexible. 


The last person I interview is working in Boylesports, Limerick.


Dislikes and Difficulties that he faced are:
→ Working up to 13 hour shift. 
→ Sore back, neck, shoulders. 
→ Tables are unconformable.
→ Too hot sometimes, because of the Air Conditioner. 

However he does like meeting new people, and the atmosphere in the bookies.


So the most common problems that all these tree people has is sitting at the desk for long period of time, they were all complaining with the back problems... The second problem was the air conditioner. 

Interviewing people helped me so much, because now I feel, like I have something to start working on, from their problems and challenges I will try to come up with some kind of solutions, which hopefully will get me to win this years Wall to Workstations Competition!!


I will start doing some research on desk, chairs and the air-conditioner in the offices. I will also keep you all updated on my next step! 
Thank you all so much for reading my Blog, and we will talk son !
Egle



Comments