Colours around us!

Happy Tuesday!


I've been trying to understand and learn more how colours effect our mood and us. Colours can change our mood and how we feel. For example warm colours can evoke different emotions than cold.. Bright colours can make us feel different than mute colours.
Some colours can even make us feel happy, sad or even hungry !! Colours can effect your behaviour and stress levels..
For example Orange .. Orange, red and yellow are very exiting colours it's believed that it can also bring a lot of energy and makes us feel more awake.
And Light Purples such as lilac and lavender can make us feel more relaxed and calm.

Because I am not too sure what kind of furniture or space I am designing I just thought it would be a great opportunity to look at colour since it has so much effect on us.. We are naturally drawn towards nature, that's why I was looking at the shades of green and shades or red..

I am currently working on my first project of this year in college as I've mentioned in my previous blogs, so I have been trying to understand what is an acceptable and good colour for the office.. There is a whole new study for the colour around us and how it effects us..

I have attached some images to help to understand better what I am talking about..
For example this picture of the green/yellow room.. Its a colours symbolises nature, it automatically makes us feel calm and refreshed..

White gives that fresh and clean sence.. It is a perfect colour to be surrounded when one is stressed, its considered to be one of the best colours to be around for a pregnant woman.





Thank for reading my Blog, I hope you all enjoy it as much as me!!






Comments