5 Whys?

Happy Thursday!

I hope you all having a good Thursday!

So yesterday in class I was trying to do some research and understand better the problem statement for bad posture..I did the 5 Whys on what is causing bad posture? I will bellow explain how and why it was so helpful.

The Problem: What is causing bad posture?

1. Why? Does sitting cause back problems?
2. Why? Does a person's back its at the wrong angle?
3. Why? Are they sitting wrong? (Why sitting unformattable)?
4. Why? The furniture designed poorly?
5. Why? Furniture was not designed for everyone?

I can say that this exercise has helped me so much.. It was hard at the start after the second "Why?" I struggled a little bit... It got me to think hard and do more research on what is causing the bad posture.. I would recommend this method of working backward to everyone and I will be using it more in the future for my other projects because it helped me to understand why is it so important for the furniture to be designed the way so it would cause less harm to our posture. 

My lecturer suggested to look into "Sitting is the new smoking"... I found some very interesting articles that will help me to understand even better the problem that is among us. 
So far I enjoy working on this project, I like challenges and working hard, I know that this year will be a good year, I plan to work hard every day and stay on top of projects! 
And as I've mentioned before this exercise of working backward has helped me a lot. I feel as though I need to do more research about it. 

My class and I also started working on the 3D model, I will finish it later and upload some pictures of it to you as the 3D model is still a working progress...

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as I love writing to you all!
I will keep you all updated on my next step! 
Egle




Comments