Biophilic design

Hello!

I hope you all having the best Tuesday ever !!


While working on the project that I've mentioned previously I came across Biophilic Design. Biophilic Design is a concept used in the building industry to increase people's connectivity to the natural environment through the use of nature.

I've also learned about Biophilic Design in the Offices. It is referred to as bringing the outdoors indoors or the workplace.
Biophilic Design is a way of connecting humans to nature through interior design & architecture.
It is also believed that Biophilic Design is the key to the future because it can reduce stress, improve our well being and improve on our brain function and creativity.
Biophilia improves productivity.


Benefits of having plans in the office:

→ Boost the activities
→ Help reduce noise levels
→ Helps to increase productivity
→ Helps reduce absence rates
→Helps reduce sickness.

The benefits of interior plants include: reducing carbon dioxide.

I attached some pictures below that I got from Google images of some Biophilic Design in the offices.







Thank you all for reading my Blog,
Egle. 


Comments